Common celebrates his birthday at Club Haze in Las Vegas. The rapper/actor/boyfriend of Serena Williams keeps it old school with his “jam box” inspired cake. Why do I feel like watching Do The Right Thing or listening to some old school LL Cool J?
I know Kelis is the spirited type and likes being creative and outside the box, but that gray hair thing was not working for her at all. Now, she’s still out there with the big ole gold chain, but she’s taken the hair down a notch. I wouldn’t wear this, but it certainly looks good on Kelis. Fashion would be boring, if it wasn’t for Kelis.
Check out Kelis at the Real King of New York Party at Juliet Supper Club kicking it with her good friend Damon Peruzzi, one the hottest club promoters in New York. I hear if you want to get into anything hot in NYC, Damon’s the person to know.
Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz walks hand in hand on the red carpet during the Gotham Magazine Annual Gala. A couple that denies they were together for the longest, hits the red carpet together looking like a couple of things. I guess they wanted to wait until the divorce was final, so they wouldn’t look like there were cheating or insensitive. Not only did they walk the red carpet, they showed public display of affection. Looks like they’re in love!
There is more, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz were nothing but giggles and hugs on the red carpet. A love like this you just can’t hide anymore!
Follow @mrsgrapevine on Twitter
- monkeysuit on Mimi Faust Ex-Boo Nikko Smith Writing Songs To Get Her Back
- Ciera Chantál on Guess Who?: Name That Throwback Celebrity Second Grader
- Ms. Toni on Guess Who?: Name That Throwback Celebrity Second Grader
- NicolaGossips on Guess Who?: Name That Throwback Celebrity Second Grader
- Annemarie on Tyrese Sings The Praises Of The ‘Minute Man’ On The Chelsea Lately Show