Honestly, I don’t think we need a 12-page apology. Tiger Woods should keep it short and sweet like Russell Simmons on Def Comedy Jam, “I’m sorry I messed up, god bless, thank you for coming out, good night.” He is a serial cheater, but his endorsers are standing by him. His wife chooses to stay, too. So I guess we can all just move on now. I don’t have to stand by him, but my opinion and dollars really don’t matter. It’s not like I’m a real golf fan, anyway.
In case you missed it, here is the long apology from Tiger Woods for getting caught cheating, not once but too many times to count: (I forgive him, do you?)
- Elin Nordegren Refused To Stand By Tiger’s Side During Apology
- Update: Tiger Woods Warrant May Be Next; Tiger Defends Wife
- CONFIRMED: Tiger Woods Caught Cheating On His Wife; Hear The Voicemail
- Tiger Woods Car Accident; Injuries Caused By Wife During Fight?
- Tiger Woods Shirtless On Vanity Fair; Tiger Woods Sexy?