Perhaps I have been too hard on Brad Pitt and Swizz Beatz over their extra marital affairs, and leaving their marriages to pursue a relationship with their “soul mates”. Although, I don’t like how the relationship started, I will say their is a noticeable change in both men, for the better. Brad Pitt donated $1 Million to Haiti relief fund, and we can’t forget the fact that he he moved to New Orleans to aid in the rebuilding efforts, after Hurricane Katrina. When I see Brad with Zahara and his other children, I get all teary-eyed…
Before his relationship with Alicia Keys, I’ve never really heard of Swizz Beatz being the first in the line to help with a crisis. In fact, there was little to no press regarding Swizz Beatz and his philanthropic work. Not saying that he didn’t do any (I heard he sells his painting for charity); just saying it wasn’t publicized or as visible.
One of the unsung heroes behind the Haiti Telethon Collaboration of Jay-Z, Bono, Rihanna, and The Edge, was song writer/producer Swizz Beatz; who created the song Stranded.
Now that he’s with Alicia Keys, perhaps we will see more of this side of him, as well as some his art work:
- Celebs Support Alicia Keys Black Ball – Keep A Child Alive
- Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz Make A Cute Couple In NYC
- Mashonda Says: Swizz Beatz Is The Father Of Jahna Sebastian’s Daughter Nicole
- Swizz Beatz Gets Drunk With Bono At Tweets; Plus Son Prince Is An Artist In The Making
- Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz Say You Can’t Get In The Way…