Rihanna is not dating Matt Kemp (according to his publicist) although she was spotted on what looked like a dinner date with the L.A. Dodger. The two were seen at Giorgio Baldi Italian Restaurant, and yet again at Tyrese Gibson ‘s birthday party along with Diddy and Snoop Dogg. The funny thing is Tyrese was a big supporter of Chris Brown after the assault, one of the first to defend him, and so was Diddy. Tyrese even made an appearance in the I Can Transform Ya video. Not sure why Rihanna would attend a Tyrese party with her new man. Hmmmm….(There I go thinking too much). I love Rihanna, she is one smart cookie, y’all just don’t understand.
[Photo Credit: X17 Online]
THE 41st NAACP IMAGE AWARDS AIRS LIVE FEB 26TH ON FOX AT 8/7 c
It’s that time of year again, and the nominees for this year’s NAACP Image Awards has been announced. A press conference was held on January 6th at the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills. Tatyana Ali, Wanda Sykes, Taye Diggs, Michael Strahan, Disney’s Chris and Kyle Massey and a few others were there to announce this year’s honorees. Precious (Lionsgate), Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story (TNT Telepic), and Grey’s Anatomy (ABC Drama Series) all lead the pack with six nods respectively.
Read the complete nomination list below and click here to vote or to become a NAACP member:
Motion Picture Categories
Outstanding Motion Picture
- “The Blind Side” (Warner Bros. Pictures)
- “Invictus” (Warner Bros. Pictures)
- “Michael Jackson’s: This Is It” (Columbia Pictures)
- “Precious: Based on the Novel “Push” by Sapphire” (Lionsgate)
- “The Princess and the Frog” (Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures)
Outstanding Actor in a Motion Picture
- Denzel Washington – “The Taking of Pelham 123″ (Columbia Pictures)
- Idris Elba – “Obsessed” (Screen Gems)
- Jamie Foxx – “Law Abiding Citizen” (Overture Films)
- Morgan Freeman – “Invictus” (Warner Bros. Pictures)
- Quinton Aaron – “The Blind Side” (Warner Bros. Pictures)
Outstanding Actress in a Motion Picture
- Anika Noni Rose – “The Princess and the Frog” (Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures)
- Gabourey Sidibe – “Precious: Based on the Novel “Push” by Sapphire” (Lionsgate)
- Sandra Bullock – “The Blind Side” (Warner Bros. Pictures)
- Sophie Okonedo – “Skin” (Jour De Fete Films)
- Taraji P. Henson – “Tyler Perry’s I Can Do Bad All By Myself” (Lionsgate)
Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture
- Adam Rodriguez – “Tyler Perry’s I Can Do Bad All By Myself” (Lionsgate)
- Anthony Mackie – “The Hurt Locker” (Summit Entertainment)
- Chiwetel Ejiofor – “2012″ (Columbia Pictures)
- Danny Glover – “2012″ (Columbia Pictures)
- Lenny Kravitz – “Precious: Based on the Novel “Push” by Sapphire” (Lionsgate)
So here’s what everyone is talking about. Fantasia who has previously been linked to Antwaun Cook, a married real estate agent, who she met in a cell phone store, was spotted with her new married man in Barbados. The drama unfolds because Fantasia, like most celebs when they get caught, called the blogs liars and said she wasn’t dating this guy, and she doesn’t have a tattoo of his name on her shoulder. Once again, the blogs aren’t the ones lying, Fantasia is in Barbados with her new married friend, Antwaun Cook, who pulled a Kevin Federline, and left his family to be with the American Idol winner. The sad thing is, Fantasia’s been caught and now she is going through great lengths to cover a tattoo that we’ve already seen. SMH! I forgot she has reality show to promote.
Here is what Fantasia had to say when the story was first broke, and I quote:
He was hot, but I think I’m looking for my own man. There’s no boo in my life, I’m married to my career. Right now I’m not really focused on a boyfriend; we all know what happens when you get them… I have no tattoo on my shoulder, [that rumor] was very well put together! I wear my body out more purposefully now and when I’m walking I see people checking, “Like does she have a tattoo there?” As a matter of fact, I’ve never even [met him] before. I think I’d want to be with a guy who’s in the same tax bracket as I am … or higher!
[Photo Credit: The YBF]
She doesn’t even know him, yet, she’s a vacation with him. Oh Wait! She doesn’t have a tattoo on her shoulder, huh? What happened to “no comment” or “I don’t speak on my private life”. All these celebs getting caught in lies and blaming the tabloids is getting ridiculous.