Last night the stars in Los Angeles attended the Premier of Michael Jackson, This Is It. Jennifer Lopez hit the red carpet looking like Jenny from the block. You could not tell her she didn’t look fierce. Others in attendance included, Nia Long, Will Smith, Barry Gordy, and Tyrese Gibson with his beautiful daughter (picture below).
And on the other coast, celebs hit the 22nd Annual Thurgood Marshall College Fund Anniversary Dinner at Sheraton in NYC. Mary J Blige has been hitting the red carpet hard this month, appearing at many of the charity events. If someone would have told me in the beginning of Mary’s career that she would grow into a philanthropic social elite, I would have said Mary Who? Monica, Mary J, Fantasia, Lynn Whitfield, Jasmine, and Cornell West also attended. Jasmine Guy reminds me of Devante in that H-Town/Jodeci video. She has been through a lot of stress since her divorce.
Check out more pictures in the gallery below:
[Credit: PR Photos]
- Keyshia Cole Gives Birth To Son According To Sister Elite? (Who Lies)
- Celebs Support Alicia Keys Black Ball – Keep A Child Alive
- Moët & Chandon At 70th Annual Golden Globes: Rosci Diaz, Diddy, Chris Tucker, NeNe Leakes
- Steve Harvey Wins; Mary Harvey Lies
- Rihanna Skipped Two Charity Events Two Weeks In A Row