Calling on my girl Miss Jia, we need another Maia Campbell-style intervention because Lindsay Lohan is gone. Normally we focus on women of color, but I think we need to adopt Lindsay Lohan into our community, because the girl is truly lost. I just did a post on how ageless Halle Berry appears, only to some across these photos of Lindsay Lohan in court. I mean she just turned 23 in July, and in these pictures she looks older than Liz Taylor. Are we sure it’s just alcohol and stress, because honestly, she may be one line away from a pipe. I’m not trying to be mean, but someone needs to help her instead of riding the gravy train of her past success. It’s sad when parents are more interested in being their child’s friends that they allow this to happen just to avoid being cut off.
Are we sure Halle Berry is in her 40′s? I just don’t think it’s fair that some people get great genes like Halle Berry. This woman almost seems ageless. Back to the subject, Halle Berry attends the Keep A Child Alive Ball in New York City. Usher, Kerry Washington, and Alicia Keys were amongst many of the celebs that turned out…
The 4th Annueal Black Girls Rock! Awards went down this weekend at the New York Times Center. The awards was founded by Beverly Bond, a hip-hop dj, who wanted to celebrate women of color who are role models for at-risk teens. This year’s honorees included, Janelle Monae, Mary J Blige, Anthony Hamilton, and Spinderella.
In Case You Missed It
Follow @mrsgrapevine on Twitter
- Ms. Toni on President Nelson Mandela Passes Away – Apartheid Icon Dies At Age 95
- Twana Tells on President Nelson Mandela Passes Away – Apartheid Icon Dies At Age 95
- Gigionthat on New Music Video: Tamar Braxton Releases “All The Way Home” & “She Can Have You”
- Kia Soto on President Nelson Mandela Passes Away – Apartheid Icon Dies At Age 95
- NicolaGossips on New Music Video: Tamar Braxton Releases “All The Way Home” & “She Can Have You”