UPDATE: Michael Jackson was officially pronounced dead at 5:26 PM (Central) 2:26 PM (Pacific).
UPDATE: Confirmed by LA Times! *I’m sad!*
UPDATE: No other news outlet is confirming his death, but according to TMZ his death is confirmed. We do not know definitely the condition of Michael Jackson, so let’s keep praying that TMZ is just misinformed, just this once.
I was trying to get here to check on his status, because I got a text he had a heart attack, and as I started typing this I found out he has died. Wow, the King of Pop is dead. I knew he was sick, and I just told my brother-n-law something was seriously wrong, but I was not expecting this on my day off. According to TMZ:
Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon and paramedics were unable to revive him. We’re told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back. [Source]
This is what CNN is reporting:
Paramedics revived Jackson before taking him to the hospital.
Fire Capt. Steve Ruda told CNN a 911 call came in from a west Los Angeles residence at 12:21 p.m.
Ruda said Jackson was treated and transferred to the UCLA Medical Center.
Asked specifics of the patient’s condition, the spokesman said he could not discuss them because of federal privacy laws.
- OMG! Whitney Houston Is Dead; Dies At Age 48
- Michael Jackson Whitening Cream Found- Detectives Finds Several Tubes
- Michael Jackson’s Accuser Of Molestation Father Found Dead Of Suicide; Evan Chandler Suicide
- SAD NEWS: Tameka Raymond’s Son Brain Dead After Jet Ski Accident
- Pimp C Found Dead In Hotel Room Of Natural Causes