UPDATE: Rihanna’s lawyer during a press conference says, the singer will appear in court on June 22nd for the preliminary hearing. The district attorney is seeking a subpoena against Rihanna, and Rihanna’s lawyer has accepted the request on her behalf. Check out the press conference below:
According to her attorney, Donald Etra, Rihanna will be subpoenaed to testify in the June 22nd preliminary hearing against her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown. “The judge advised me that there will be a subpoena for Rihanna as a witness at the preliminary hearing,” Etra said following a morning hearing. “She will definitely comply.”
This is the first time the two will face off in court.
Hopefully this will all get resolved soon so we can all move on! Too bad, cause they made a cute couple.
- Rihanna Is Ready To Tesify On Monday; Singer Not Nervous
- Rihanna & Chris Brown To Cross Paths In Court & On R&B Charts
- Chris Brown Sentencing Gets Postponed
- Rihanna Gives Chris Brown A Second Chance; Restraining Order Dropped?
- Chris Brown & Rihanna Rumor Control: Fact vs Fiction; Chris Brown Aunt Speaks Out