Yesterday, media mogul in her own right, Tyra Banks, testified against Brady Green, a man from Dublin, GA. The man is said to have been stalking the star from coast to coast.
After entering “The Tyra Show” studio and attempting to see the host, Green was arrested in a McDonald’s near the Manhattan building where the show is taped, on March 18, 2008. He then told police , “I know her. She knows me. We’re good friends.” He even revealed that he “came by bus (from Los Angeles) to see her.”
Court papers further detailed Greens admittance to the police by stating, “We had a thing together.” “I sent her flowers. I sent her cards. Should I plead no contest? I’ve got satellites watching me and recording us.”
Green, 38, has pleaded not guilty to stalking, harassment and criminal trespass. He faces up to 90 days in jail if convicted by Manhattan Criminal Court Judge James Burke, who is hearing the case without a jury.
- In The News: Tony Yayo, Shemar Moore, Magic Johnson
- Lil Wayne Will Start Jail Time February 9th
- Mashonda Says Swizz Beatz Owes Her $334,000; Swizz Beatz Says He Paid Mashonda $700,000
- MTV Reality “G’s To Gents” Star Arrested For Murder In Miami
- People Are Asking: Why Isn’t Bishop Eddie Long Facing Criminal Charges?