The AMC Lincoln Center hosted the New York screening of Tyler Perry’s ‘Madea Goes to Jail’ last night, and plenty of celebs hit up the event:
One star of the film, Keshia Knight Pulliam, was colorful on the red carpet. Glad to see her moving past the Cosby typecasting.
Mary J. Blige + Monica both sported a black and white look. Mary caught up with Tyler at the after party:
Ray J & Toccara also showed up to to the after party.
POST AUTHOR: QUICK’S CATCH UP | PHOTOS: GETTY
- Catching Up With: Rihanna, Jennifer Hudson, & Malinda Williams
- Election Victory Celebration with Star Jones, Forest Whitaker, Toccara + MORE
- Barack & Michelle Obama Honor Stevie Wonder at the White House
- Mary J Blige & Husband Kendu Isaacs Fight At Album Release
- Celebs Attend Hotel Opening in South Beach: Gabrielle Union, Sanaa Lathan, Diddy, Mario, Kardashians