It’s important to keep the romance going, and although they haven’t officially announced their marriage, they are certainly looking more and more like a married couple. Married couples don’t smile, either…
I like when you get a real glimpse into the character to the candidates. When I came across pictures of Barack & Michelle Obama in my inbox, these two pictures stood out the most.
With all the drama surrounding Sarah Palin and her $150,000 shopping spree at Neiman Marcus, Saks 5th Avenue, and Bloomingdales; this picture says a lot about which politician understands what it feels like to be a regular person. Real people shop at a discount. I wasn’t aware that there is a Neiman Marcus in small town Alaska. Last time I checked Neiman Marcus is not located in “real” America, but in those big cities, where the liberal leftist live. It reminds me of what Chris Rocks said, “I’m voting for the guy who has one house.” Or in this case, I’m voting for the man who knows what it’s like to walk a mile in my shoes...
This second picture is important, because it’s one thing to show affectionate when the cameras are rolling, but it’s another to capture those unscripted moments. Do you have a man or a woman that loves you like this? They just want to be next to you sharing time with you because there’s no better place to be…
Ashanti attended the Gabrielle’s Angel Foundation Gala in New York City last night. She wore a Notte by Marchesa lace dress and Lorraine Schwartz bracelets to the event.
Personally I thinkAshanti’s style lately has become more consistent in the past. Case in point…
So what do you think about Ashanti’s latest look – love it or PASS?
In Case You Missed It
Follow @mrsgrapevine on Twitter
- Ms. Toni on President Nelson Mandela Passes Away – Apartheid Icon Dies At Age 95
- Twana Tells on President Nelson Mandela Passes Away – Apartheid Icon Dies At Age 95
- Gigionthat on New Music Video: Tamar Braxton Releases “All The Way Home” & “She Can Have You”
- Kia Soto on President Nelson Mandela Passes Away – Apartheid Icon Dies At Age 95
- NicolaGossips on New Music Video: Tamar Braxton Releases “All The Way Home” & “She Can Have You”