When I saw Ciara in this floor-length colorful maxi dress, I immediately thought of the look Cynthia Nixon wore in “Sex & The City: The Movie.” Cynthia has on a T-Bags dress…as does Ciara. Eva Longoria Parker and Halle Berry are also fans of T-Bags.
Apparently the dress is sold-out online but I found 2 some low-cost alternatives.
For those interested in what Christina Milian wore to the launch party of T-Mobile Sidekick LX Tony Hawk edition, it’s this French Connection “bex” embellished shift dress! Christian’s look comes in white, black and lime green. (Re: £130.00)
1. Janet Jackson launches women’s lingerie line named “Pleasure Principle.” [USA Today]
2. Socalite Genevieve Jones got bitten by the blogging habit. [Style Files]
3. Check out what Cassie wore in her “Official Girl” video treatment. [Off The Rack]
4. Danity Kane parnters up with Dollhouse denim collection. [Denimology]
5. Solange and Trina simply love this Gucci bag. [Urban-Hoopla] xoxo, Chi-Chi!
- Sneak preview of Usher’s Underwear Line
- Fashion Tidbits: Kimora’s “Fab Lane” is Back, Andre 3000′s Benjamin Bixby preview + Tina Turner’s World Tour Look
- Katherine Jackson 79 Years Old, Taking Care Of 8 Kids
- Cynthia Bailey SEXY Barefoot In See-Through Dress…Plus Selita Ebanks, Jessica White
- Style Trend: Kimono!