Angela Simmons and Cassie were caught wearing this Herve Leger bandage mini-skirt in two different colors – grey and black. Despites the color scheme, both went for a similar look…
Cassie’s look will cost you a cool $595 over at INTERMIXONLINE.COM whereas Angela’s skirt runs for $552 over at SHOPATMILK.COM. (You gotta love Cassie’s YSL shoes…)
So are you loving this high-skirt and extra-small top combo look Angela and Cassie has on or not? Love it or leave it?
When I saw Ciara in this floor-length colorful maxi dress, I immediately thought of the look Cynthia Nixon wore in “Sex & The City: The Movie.” Cynthia has on a T-Bags dress…as does Ciara. Eva Longoria Parker and Halle Berry are also fans of T-Bags.
Apparently the dress is sold-out online but I found 2 some low-cost alternatives.
1. T-Bags green flashback twist dress, $155.20.
2.T-Bags printed maxi dress, $110
For those interested in what Christina Milian wore to the launch party of T-Mobile Sidekick LX Tony Hawk edition, it’s this French Connection “bex” embellished shift dress! Christian’s look comes in white, black and lime green. (Re: £130.00)
1. Janet Jackson launches women’s lingerie line named “Pleasure Principle.” [USA Today]
2. Socalite Genevieve Jones got bitten by the blogging habit. [Style Files]
3. Check out what Cassie wore in her “Official Girl” video treatment. [Off The Rack]
4. Danity Kane parnters up with Dollhouse denim collection. [Denimology]
5. Solange and Trina simply love this Gucci bag. [Urban-Hoopla] xoxo, Chi-Chi!