My favorite Hollywood couple was seen having some QT during lunch in Los Angeles. I’m not sure how much they got with the paparazzi circling around, but I’m for one am happy to see pics of the beautiful couple. Checkout YBF for more exclusives pics of the couple. And move over Meagan Good, Nicole can rock them short shorts, too…
I’ve been tagged by Quick to do a music meme, and also big thanks to Regina, SJP, Ada for the Share the Love award, which will be my next post. The rules to this tag is very simple:
1. Put your Music Player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT! After you’ve answered all of the questions, tag 3 other people and then let them know they’ve been tagged to do the MEME themselves!
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
Cadillac on 22’s – David Banner (I know, don’t ask. All I can say is that I’m a southern girl. I hope Gina don’t read this.)
2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
I Know – Jay Z (It’s so true, I’m a little know it all)
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Glamarous – Fergie
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Let It Go – Keshia Cole (That should be my motto, just let it go)
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
Party Like A Rockstar – Shop Boyz (This is too funny)
6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Buy U A Drank – T Pain (That’s what friends are for)
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Don’t Stop the Music – Rihanna (It’s more like don’t stop the music only playing in her head, boy she’s special)
8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS
All I – Jill Scott
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Gotta Go Gotta Leave – Vivian Green
10. WHAT IS 2+2?
Time of My Life – David Cook (Again, don’t ask)
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Best of Me – Chrisette Michelle (Awww, that worked out good.)
12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
International Player’s Anthem (my husband downloaded that song)
13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Superstar – Lupe Fiasco
14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Bust It Baby – Neyo & Plies (I have to veto this one…that is certainly not my goal in life)
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
How Do I Breathe – Mario
16. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Teach Me – Musiq
17. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
My love – Jill Scott (I’m already married)
18. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Lollipop – Lil Wayne (Oh! I hope not that wouldn’t be good)
19. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Celibacy Blues – Jill Scott (That’s a big difference from #18)
20. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Clumsy – Fergie (But I don’t think it’s a big secret, everyone knows I am)
21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
I Luv It – Young Jeezy
22. WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
Big Girls Don’t Cry – Fergie
…MY TURN TO TAG: Regina, SJP, Ada, & Marvalus
Sisters Kim and Kourtney promote their reality show in Monte Carlo, Monaco aboard a luxurious yacht. In today’s society looks and a nice body can go a long way in making a decent living. Her 15 minutes of fame has been extended and from the looks of it, she’ll get 15 minutes more. I don’t like how she came to fame, but I must admit she’s growing on me for some reason. Is she growing on you, too? For more pictures, check out Real Gossip 101.
I know this is not news to you, but I never see Vanessa Bryant smiling. I don’t know if she’s just excited about the win or the post-season checks (ouch, that was mean), but here is picture of Kobe’s wife smiling. In her defense I wouldn’t smile much knowing my husband had an affair and was accused of rape for choking a young woman that was barely legal, but it’s all in the past, and maybe that’s why she’s smiling again. Life is good?…
Facial expressions can say so much with so little effort, are these three related or what? This is a cute picture, kids inherit everything including frowns and smirks. Isn’t this the cutest family picture?
Since today is Father’s Day, I have to say Happy Father’s Day to my dad, and to my husband. I am blessed to have such wonderful men in my life to keep me grounded. This Sunday I will dedicate this song to my favorite men. I grew up with my mom, and she always spoke highly of my dad. Now, I know why, he’s deserving of all her admiration. He’s also a magnificent grampy-chuck, as Jadon would call him. My husband is the hardest working man I know, and he does it all for the family. He’s an exceptional father and husband, my sons look-up to him. This Sunday I dedicate Angie Stone…
[coolplayer width="480" height="380" autoplay="0" loop="0" charset="utf-8" download="0" mediatype=""]