The Daily Kos is a liberal blog, even more left than I would ever dream to be. While reading over at Electronic Village, I came across this picture. After a moment of shock I had to research and find out what was going on at the Daily Kos. Apparently they feel the Republicans are unfairly attacking Michelle Obama (I couldn’t agree more) by taking her words out of context and painting her as un-American, whatever that means. So the Daily Kos likened the Republican party to the Ku Klux Klan, and actually photshopped a picture to drive their point. However, the Daily Kos, in my opinion, went too far by actually depicting Michelle Obama as a Ku Klux Klan victim. Am I the only one that feels this was unnecessary? If you saw this picture out of context what would you think?
- Is It Too Soon To Call Michael Steele An Uncle Tom; David Duke Calls Steele, “Black Racist” & “Obama Junior”
- Michelle Obama See Through Shirt; First Lady Peep Show
- Meet Uncle Charles: An 86 Year Old Barack Obama Supporter & Volunteer
- Barack Obama Is President Today Because Of Stupid, Ignorant People Like You
- President Obama & First Lady Michelle Talk About Their First Date