Yes, blogging is hard, and I will be on hiatus for the next two weeks until school is finished. I will post lightly here and there any breaking news. I plan on making a few minor changes to the blog including a refreshed look for 2008, and hiring my first staff member. If any of you are interested: I will be hiring a new blogger. Yes, hire. This is a paid position and the starting fee is $50 for 10-12 posts. This person will be in charge of the Top 5 Headlines in entertainment news, click here for an example. Pay increase will depend on performance. If you are interest or know anyone please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “For Hire”. Please submit a bio about yourself or your blog with any pertinent experience. Below are a list of qualifications:
- Must have WordPress experience
- Must have Photoshop and reasonable Photoshop skills to adjust pictures to size
- Must have a Paypal account
About this blog:
This an urban entertainment news blog with a sophisticated twist. MrsGrapevine.com does not make up rumors or intentionally report sensational stories without a credible new source. This blog has an Alex.com ranking of 82, 433, with over a 120,000 pageviews and 97,00 unique visitors. I’m hoping to take it to the next level and need someone to help fill in the gaps.
- Attention: Interns, Guest Writers, & Free Lance Writers Wanted At MGV!!!
- Now Hiring: U.S. Looking For Ebonics Translator – No Joke
- Miss Jessica For MrsGrapevine.com Speaks With Angela Simmons, Lisa Leslie, Sherri Shepherd
- Python’s Back In Style!
- Essence Festival State Of Style Sweepstakes – Share Your Fashion Style