Is this a shameless plug of his new album, or an attempt at freedom of speech, or just a poor fashion decision altogether? I’m not sure what to think of Nas and Kelis outfits at the Grammy. My initial reaction was to ignore them because it was obvious they were seeking attention, but maybe it was more political than that. Honestly, I don’t know… but after his last album I think he purposefully named this album “N-word” to gain attention or better, yet record sales. Really, was the Grammy the place for it?
What Do You think?
- Adele to Make her Comeback at the Grammys
- Chris Brown Fortune Album Is #1; Sells 134,290 Units
- Say What? Ciara Enlists The Help Of Groupon To Boost Album Sales
- Maxwell Album, Black Summer Night Is Number One On Billboard
- Chris Brown Graffiti Debuts At #7 On Charts; Sold 102,489 Copies In Firsrt Week