1. “I was very shocked and disappointed to hear of Johnny Gill’s false spin on the chain of events surrounding our wedding. His outrageous lies were clearly a very desperate and pathetic attempt to clean up his reputation at my expense. I would appreciate it if Mr. Gill would refrain from continuing to spread false gossip and lies to the public, and allow everyone involved to move on with their lives. We all know the real truth.”
2. Mariah Carey releases new video for “Touch My Body”. The new single is climbing the charts and Mariah may have another hit on her hand.
3. The Academy Awards better known as the Oscars, apologizes to Whoopi Goldberg for leaving her out of a montage that honored past hosts. She was the first woman and the first African American to host, and she hosted the Oscars a total of four times. Whoopi got emotional on The View when her co-stars came to her defense and shamed the Oscars for such a faux-pas.
4. Michael Jackson is in the process of losing Never Neverland. Michael Jackson has until March 19 to pay the $24,525,906.61 owed to avoid foreclosure from the Financial Title Company. I’m not sure why he is holding on to the ranch, it’s time to let it go.
5. Jaime Foxx slated to play Mike Tyson in an upcoming film produced by none other than Mike Tyson. I can’t wait to see his take on the Evander Holyfield incident, where Tyson bit off a chunk of his ear.