It’s so sad he was only 28 and had a great future in front of him. He leaves behind a two year old daughter, Matilda, that he shared with ex-girlfriend Michelle Williams of Dawson Creek fame. I don’t understand why people do drugs, and think that they will be different, that they will not succumb to the power of the drug, and that they can kick the habit whenever they want. I want go over-board, because I do respect the loss of others, no matter how they died, but this is tragic, unnecessarily tragic. Heath Ledger played in Brokeback Mountain, Monster’s Ball, A Knight’s Tale, and 10 Things I Hate About You, to name a few. [Read More]
- SAD: Corey Feldman Releases Statement On Corey Haim’s Death; Calling Him ‘Brother’
- Laura Ling & Euna Lee Freed From N Korea – A Liberal Does It Again – Diplomacy Baby
- Uh Oh! Lindsay Lohan Blames Suge Knight’s ‘Son’ Andrew For Burglary!!
- According To Rihanna, Blogs Are A Community Of People Who Hate Themselves
- Coroner Reports Amy Winehouse Died Of Accidental Alcohol Poisoning