Lisa Raye knows how to throw a party, and for her 40th she brought the funk to Beverly Hills. Eurweb describes the Studio 40 party as non-stop dancing with plenty of fun:
Duane Martin and Tisha Campbell Martin emceed the star-studded affair which included “old school” entertainment from Evelyn “Champagne” King and The Whispers. Both acts did not disappoint. They sang and sweated, we danced and sweated.
Let’s just say this was one of those parties where, if you came to get wet from sweat, you were in the place to be. It was definitely on and popping. After the live music portion and the Happy Birthday greetings, the DJ and hype man took over spinning serious hardcore old school funk.
Needless to say it was at that point that the beautiful birthday gal herself took over the dance floor and handled her business to the with the bad boy himself, Bobby Brown, while her husband, the honorable Michael Misick looked on with approval and appreciation. We might also add that LisaRaye is one incredible boogie woman.
[Lisa Raye & Tisha Campbell Martin]
[Nicole Murphy, Nicey Nash, Dawn Lewis]
[The Brat, Duane & Tisha Martin, Golden Brooks]
- Simply Jess Celebrates Birthday With Bow Wow, Chris Brown, Busta Rhymes, Big Boi, Terrence J, Nelly, DJ Khaled, & More
- Common Celebrates 38th Birthday At Club Haze With His Radio
- Funk Master Flex Apologizes To Christina Milian For Twitter Remarks
- Ashanti Celebrates 27th Birthday 80′s Style
- Amber Rose At Fabolous 32nd Birthday Party – That’s Odd?